top of page



f your accounting duties related to your small business are becoming an overwhelming headache, it’s time to get in touch with us at M&D Accounting Multiservice Associates, LLC. We will workout with you to overcome the issues of your accounting and bookkeeping tasks, so that you can get back to using your time where it counts most – overseeing your business. We'll keep your books current and organized and will also find ways to reduce your tax liabilities so you hold onto more revenue at tax time.

Filling Out Tax Form
Tax ID (ITIN*)
We help you to get your Individual Tax Identification Number


The ITIN provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security numbers. You may need an ITIN when you don’t have a Social Security Number.


An ITIN, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, is a tax processing number only available for certain nonresident and resident aliens, their spouses, and dependents who cannot get a Social Security Number (SSN).

Who needs an ITIN? 

  • Nonresident alien who is required to file a US tax return

  • US resident alien who is filing a US tax return

  • Dependent or spouse of a US citizen/resident alien 

  • Dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder

  • Nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit; and/or

  • Nonresident alien student, professor or researcher filing a US tax return or claiming an exception

* ITIN does not serve any purpose other than federal tax reporting.

Tax ID ITIN.png
OK Girl.jpg
Tax Returns

Don't lose control of your personal finances! Save time and money by working us with your personal tax returns and accounting matters. Call us today at  718-717-5280 to request a free consultation and let's talk on how we can assist with your personal accounting. We can help you with:

  • Tax Preparation

  • Detailed financial statements

  • Cash flow monitoring

Tax Returns.jpg
Video Resources for Your Tax Needs
Direct Deposit for Your Tax Refund


Get your tax refund the fastest way possible by using direct deposit

When Will I Get My Refund?

Find out when you can expect to get your refund.

Taxable and Non-Taxable Income


Find out the difference between taxable and nontaxable income.

Looking to Settle for Less with the IRS?


Use the Pre-Qualifier tool to see if you may qualify for an Offer in Compromise to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount owed.

On Parle Francais
Anchor 1
bottom of page